Nada V. Lahoud is an Of Counsel in Verve Law Group’s Real Estate Group. Nada has a wide range of real experience. Some of her representative matters include to the following:
- Representation of s large lifestyle shopping center developer in $23,000,000 acquisition of a distressed regional mall in San Bernardino, California.
- Representation of foreign investors in $73,000,000 acquisition of a power center in Chino Hills, California.
- Representation of the largest independently-owned grocery supercenter chain in Southern California and the United States subsidiary of a public Korean bakery chain in all aspects of retail leasing.
- Representation of a Chinese buyer in a Crown Plaza acquisition transaction.
- Representation of a Chinese buyer in an Embassy Suites acquisition transaction.
Nada is also a licensed California real estate broker.
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1995)
- University of California at Berkeley, School of Law (J.D., 2003)